Important CABI Resources
- Information about CABI policies and procedures, including safety, access, and scan costs
- Information about equipment, hardware, and software available at CABI
- Scanner & Room Reservation Calendars
- Forms and CABI account information
- Information about seed grant funds
Getting Started Guide
Are you planning a new study at CABI? If so, check out the Getting Started Guide (coming soon!) for step-by-step advice.
To receive notification of events of interest at CABI, subscribe to our mailing list. Our archives list past events at the CABI. Other events of interest to the CABI neuroimaging community may be found here:
- GSU Brains and Behavior Distinguished Lecture Series
- Georgia Tech School of Psychology
- Emory University Center for Mind, Brain, and Culture
Links to affiliated centers and other local resources.